POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Crackle city mark 3 : Re: Crackle city mark 3 - 640 x 480ish Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:29:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crackle city mark 3 - 640 x 480ish
From: Tek
Date: 20 Mar 2002 19:16:21
Message: <3c992655$1@news.povray.org>
You know, I didn't notice the width of the roads until you pointed it out! It's
obvious now I look at it. :)

BTW Ray, the windows are curved, though only using a normal function. To curve
each window slightly inwards in 3D would be fairly straighforwards, just add
something to the isosurface based on the same function that defines the edges of
the windows. I might give it a go.

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com